thank u We Heart It.
Here’s to the new year 2014!
So 2013 resolution was only half accomplished. Throughout the year, I made time to swim once a week and frisbee twice in the year. But guess disliking will always remain as it is. I still can’t accept eating taufu, taopok, tau kee, tau geh and certain veges. Hehe!
The year had been a great one as I turned 21 and realised that my family is the best people I could ever ask for. Our bond gets stronger as we age and they are the ones who doesn’t judge you, loves you and supports you to the max.
- 3months internship with fun and crazy interns from audit K and P
- Many many 21st birthday celebrations
- 3days house painting for CNY
- Meet and greet Nick Vujicic
- End the journey of ACS with the awesome committee
- Birthday dinner @The Hills
- Midnight birthday surprise
- Family holiday to Cameron Highlands after five years
- Memorable 5D4N Bangkok trip
- One night holiday in KL city with the girls
- Singapore trip to visit the bestie
- First opera show in Singapore
- Work trip to Terengganu & Kelantan
- Bucketlist: to let go of floating lantern, checked!
- Partied at All American Rejects concert
- Produced a 7weeks magazine
- Attended University’s Prom Night
- Witnessed Ko’s registry of marriage
- Work trip to Malacca
- Christmas Eve feast with family
- NYE countdown with pretty live view fireworks
New year resolutions! First is to continue exercising regularly, second to successfully graduate from studies and finally, to have new hope in love :3
And I realised I’m still
- Mind vs heart
when you made me giggle hard in lecture.
happy quote . life quote . meme .
the moment you realised you’re still hopelessly romantic when you got disappointed and sad that the main actor and actress didn’t get together as a couple at the end of the movie :’(
3am rant: Going to bed now with the thought of having three hours sleep, instead of five hours to attend 8.30am class makes a lot of difference. And while you deprived of sleep, wake up slightly later and late to class for ten minutes, people throw words like “I knew you will be late”, “you’re never punctual”, “wake up earlier laa”. Oh try being in my shoes before you judge.
Yes, I’ve been taught of punctuality. But I need rest, badly.
To infinity and beyond - Buzz Lightyear
And i can relate to this
In need of it badly. Please God, please.